Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ren Fest Art




Yay!!! I finally am satisfied with the art in my living room. Le sigh. Finalement!

Its been quite a tough struggle searching for just the right piece(s) for behind my couch as I knew I needed something more vertical shaped to counter the long horizontal entrance mirror to the right of my couch even though I would have liked to align several pictures in that way.

These are the post cards from Ren Fest that I framed and hung.


I set the two Spring and Winter ones above next to each other and then placed these others below. My favorite and the one that caught my eye originally is the profile vignette. I just love how they each have that framed look, and all are done in more of a dark green and brown color. It definitely fits the colors of my living room for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment