Getting closer and closer!!! I finished repainting my living room last night (yes, I said repainted lol, we will get into that later) and I finally feel good about that aspect. I decided to put together this little reference board though to help me visualize what I am going for.
2. Painted the walls a light grey, and have white furniture accents. Check.
3. Looking for a pattern like the above for the curtains.
4. Pillow, check. Need to grab a couple more and the throw as well.
5. I need just a couple baskets for storage (yarn, ect.) and I really like these...
6. I don't have a living room light, so I am using just my table lamp right now. I would like to get a floor lamp for the far corner with this style so that I can actually have enough light to knit at night lol.
But that should be pretty much it! What I am using for my side table is actually an old piano bench, and I need to sand and restain it so that it is dark like the bookshelves, and then I want to have a removable cushion for it as well possibly... But thats a project for leisure later on really.