Monday, July 23, 2012

Thrift Store Finds: Spice Rack turned Nail Polish Rack

Yay! Another fun project completed!



Found this spice rack at CCA for $3.... I love a good deal lol.  

Spattered some paint on it, nailed it up, et viola! I think its absolutely perfect for my new vanity area. And it was so easy! In my new apartment I don't have a seperate vanity area, so coming up with creative storage solutions for all my girly things so that my actual bathroom is crisp and clean for guests, is definitely something I am working on.










I got the idea from Pinterest of course, so I can't take all the credit. But at least the execution was all me :P


I just need one more though, to cover the overflow of nail polish still left on my vanity, and it will be perfect! Def a fun way to display my favorite nail colors hehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment