Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Easter Bunny Visited Our Clinic!



I had stumbled upon a wonderful idea for "egging" a neighbor to hype up the holiday and spread some cheer. Unfortunately, I live in an apartment complex which rather limits the amount of hiding places lol. So I decided to modify the idea a bit to have a little fun at the clinic before easter weekend!

 The concept originated from "booing" neighbors for Halloween, and someone morphed it for Easter!

Look at that, you've just been Egged!
But do not be alarmed.
We came, we dropped, we ran away...
Your house, it was not harmed.

So what is this before you now?
Just an early spring surprise.
Be quick and look around your yard
Twelve eggs hide in disguise.

A secret friend has just dropped by
To share some spring time cheer.
So now your it! Its now your turn
To Egg a house thats near.

Select a friend, or two, or three
Gather a dozen eggs for each.
Be sly and hide them, knock and flee!
Leave this message at arm's reach

Hang a poster at your door
And now your task's complete.
Days till Easter's aren't much more...
Ain't surprises sweet!





I created little cards real quickly, and stamped each persons letter on the back, and then in the morning hopped around and hid each persons egg in their area.

Everyone loved it!!! It was so much fun watching everyone hunt around their desks, and help eachother out. It really helped bring out the inner child in all of us! A couple peeps couldnt find their eggs on their own, and our office manager had to throw in the towel and admit defeat after two full days of searching! I think that qualifies as a win for me hehe.

Everyone has smiles on their faces now!


If I had had much more time, I would have done them in cardstock using stamps and my ink... but alas. I work full time. This was my alternative lol.

I do love these letter stamps though! I keep trying to find uses for them.

Yay Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment