Monday, August 29, 2011

Sneak Peak: Bedroom Design

I FINALLY chose a bedroom paint color and got busy! Yay! It's a really light sort of periwinkle color, that I am completely in love with lol. I painted the same border design as in my dining room, and am very happy with the results; Its so me hehe!




The art pieces I hung are sketches I purchases at Ren Fest last year for $15.00, and then framed with Target frames.

The side tables are actually old sewing tables lol that I picked up at a thrift store for a total of $25.00, and then painted and sealed :D

The bed set I purchased at Target for $70.00 on sale (yay!), and the headboard I refabriced from my old bedroom design.

I am still working on the room, and plan on finding some dark deep purple velvet curtains to frame my white sheer curtain panels on the large window, hopefully some accent pillows for the bed, and I might end up swapping the bedroom lamp shades for something a bit more fun...

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely!! Well done!! I love the light atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete