Yay for finally being able to walk outside without my fingers stiffening with frost bite! Spring time is here and I am super excited about all the possibilities. Reminiscent of Maria's summer time post, I decided it would be productive, now that the MCAT studying is officially on the shelf as of now, to come up with my own list of things I am looking forward to doing now.
1. Guadelupe tubing trip- this time the water level will actually be high!
2. Canton antique festival- they have a monthly antique show about a hour outside of Dallas
3. Ft. Worth farmer's market- this place has a bunch of crap that I don't need but for some reason enjoy walking around anyway
4. Six flags- roller coasters!!! I will bring lots of water this time...
5. Dallas Aquarium- just because I can. Its in a fun area downtown too so I think it will be fun just to spend the day down there.
6. Dallas Arboretum- they will finally have flowers!! And I have a free pass for this whole year as well which helps
7. Murder mystery dinner- so I have been wanting to do one of these for awhile now since it has been a couple of years since the last one. I just need 7 other people to want to as well lol.
8. Grilling/Pool party- I have a tiny grill, a cute patio, and a great pool side view, so of course!
9. Pete's Piano Bar- dualing pianist performers and lots of beer!
10. Complete 2 full portrait sketches- so I am working on one right now, but I need another inspiration to fulfill this.
11. Ballroom dancing lessons- keeping fingers crosses I can possibly start this in the fall or at the middle of summer.
12. Sky diving trip- maaaaaybe.
13. Work on clay figurines- just another random fun project
14. Rock climbing adventure- I want to at least try this once!
15. White water rafting trip- very expensive, so maaaaaaybe.
16. Camping trip with kayaking- not very expensive, so Yes!
17. Monterey and San Fransisco Cali vacation!!!- So uber excited about this u have no idea. Definitely will be the highlight for sure.