Friday, November 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: Rose Gold


 
 
{Jeans: H&M}
{Shoes: Payless}
{Bag: F21}
 
My top is a peasant top I have had for several years.

I literally have a post from 2010 with this same shirt lol! I definitely feel like my fashion style has improved thank goodness. I guess one good thing about aging lol.

Yet another item I have been able to stay in love with and style with the current fashion! For the winter I plan on pairing it with thick knit cream or black cardigan.
 

Usually my lip makeup is neutral which accentuates the eyes (my personal favorite look) but I think part of being young and female is embracing fun new looks!  





I have literally never worn bright lipstick before... craziness! But since everyone is doing it lol, I thought I would give it a shot. Red is pretty popular right now, especially with the arrival of fall, and since I am transitioning from the springish summery color pink, red of course was just around the corner :P


Love the fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment