Thursday, August 30, 2012

Avenue Q at Theater 2




I got to see a wonderful little theater production last Friday! For freeee! Ha! Hehehehe. I just love shows...

One of my friends ended up getting some free tickets to Avenue Q (a very successful and older production) which is sort of a Muppets meets South Park thing. Not only was the show itself just fun and full of good humor, I was so impressed with the performers! They all sang wonderfully and some even did the voices for more than one character!

We all know I am pretty critical, but I literally had no complaints. It was such a wonderful night!


{Linsdey, Julie, Me}
 
The show was put on at Theater 3, but in the theater 2 stage, in uptown Dallas. The place is only a couple blocks away from all the bars and restuarants of uptown, and we almost were going to hand out at the GingerMan afterwards, but as Lindsey was pretty sick she headed home and Julie and I just sat outside of a wine bar and chatted for awhile.
 
 
I really hope I get to go back to this place!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment