Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring is in the Air

 
 
 


Last weekend (ok, really the sat before this past weekend) the clouds finally parted and the sun peaked his head out. After a rather dull grey winter, it was such a beautiful day!

I headed out to the park close to my house for some card games, frisbee, and fun. I wanted to bring a little snack of some sort for the group, even though it would only be the afternoon and not meal time, so decided to try out this recipe for Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.

It was such a hit!

I did substitute a bit of cream for some of the cream cheese to make the filling a bit lighter, but otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. They taste sooo good with a bit of lemonade too!

I can't wait to bring these to a real picnic later in the season...

Who wants to go berry picking?

No comments:

Post a Comment